It is important that BEFORE you attempt to fill up the Registration Form, you read carefully and understand the ‘Guidelines-Filling up the Registration Form’ and ‘Guidelines-Making Online Payment’.
Under no circumstances will payment be accepted in cash or any other mode.
Please read carefully all information given below.
- Once you have submitted the Student Registration Form, you have to ‘Agree’ to the ‘Terms and Conditions for Online Payment” and thereafter, click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- This will take you to the Payment Gateway page.
- An amount of INR 2,500 will be debited from your Debit/Credit Card/Bank Account, hence ensure that your Debit/Credit Card/Bank Account has sufficient balance to make the online payment. Also ensure that your Account is an Indian Rupee Account valid for making payments in India.
- You must also ensure that you have the Online Banking Password issued by your banking service provider, BEFORE you attempt to make the payment.
- You may ‘Select Payment Mode’, depending on your convenience and preparation, as follows –
A. HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD
B. HDFC BANK DEBIT CARD
C. OTHER BANK CREDIT CARD
D. OTHER BANK DEBIT CARD
E. NET BANKING
On successful payment, you will get a message on the Email ID given by you, from the payment gateway. This is also a receipt of the transaction. Please retain this for your record and reference.
If no SMS/email is received within two days from successful registration and payment, you must check your Junk/Spam folder and also recheck that you filled up the correct email ID and mobile number in the Form. If you still find that no SMS/email has been received, you should write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email should necessarily contain Application Form No., Name of the Candidate & Class applied for.
1. Submitting the Application Form without making payment online will result in outright rejection of the Form and no further queries will be entertained in the matter.
2. If, at any stage in the Online Payment, a difficulty is encountered, please go back to the Registration Form page and click on “Proceed for Payment if Registration form already filled” link at the right top of the page. Enter the correct Form No. and “Proceed to Pay”.
3. You must note that the Payment Gateway is provided by a third party and has been integrated into the Registration Process for your convenience. While we take utmost care to hire the best available services, at no cost to the applicant (Transaction Charges are borne by the school), any lacuna in the payment process cannot be rectified by us. We shall, as always, however, strive to forward your complaints to the Payment Gateway provider and expect a resolution as soon as possible.
Team - DPS